When someone asks me what my favorite city/region in Italy is or what's my favorite regional cuisine - and I'm asked that ALL the time - it's impossible to give just one answer. But, you can be sure that the Amalfi Coast and Naples, and its food, always are in the top 3. That's why I'm so excited to announce this new Food Lover's vacation that combines the fabulous food of the region with the picturesque Amalfi Coast.
I've been working on perfecting this vacation for a while and we even did a test run of it with a few guests after our Puglia vacation. They loved the trip and especially the food! I've put together a little slideshow to show you much of the vacation, the amazing sights you'll see, and a little of what you'll cook and eat during your week-long stay.
This vacation will be a feast of pasta, pastries, and of course, PIZZA - all of which are some of the best in all of Italy. Along with all the food, we'll take time to enjoy the sea and the sights, visiting the coastal towns of Sorrento, Ravello, Amalfi & Postiano. We'll also spend a day enjoying our private boat ride and visit to Capri and another on a guided visit to Pompeii. We're offering this all-inclusive and all-new Food Lover's Odyssey vacation at a not-to-miss introductory price. I certainly hope you'll join me this May for a feast along one of the most beautiful coastal locations in all the world...
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE VACATION ~
- 8-days/7-nights’ accommodations at luxury boutique hotel in Praiano
- Round-trip pick up and transfer from the Naples airport or train station to your hotel on the Amalfi Coast
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Local wines included with all lunches and dinners
- Total of FOUR fun hands-on cooking classes -
- Two full-meal hands on cooking classes
- Hands-on cooking class with a local Italian mamma
- Neapolitan Pizza-making class
- Guided walking tour of Pompeii
- Visits to Capri, Positano, Ravello, Amalfi, Sorrento and Pompeii
- Private boat ride to Capri
- Private drive along the Amalfi Coast
- Guided pastry shop visit with tastings
- Winery visit and wine tasting with lunch at the winery
- Limoncello-making demonstration and tasting
- Food Lover's on the Amalfi Coast recipe book
- Food Lover's Odyssey apron and welcome gift bag
- Assistance with making your travel arrangements from the U.S. to Naples, Italy and any pre- and post-tour travel arrangements you’d like to make
****Interested in seeing Napoli with me, too? Be sure to include the 2- or 3-day Food Lover's in Naples package after our week on the Amalfi Coast from May 8-11, 2015.****
DATES & DETAILS:
2015 Dates: May 1 - 8, 2015
Vacation Price: $3,950 (based on double occupancy)
**Single Occupancy Supplement charge: $550 per person
Maximum Group Size: 10 people (only 6 spots left)
***Alumni Discount: Receive $200 off this vacation if you've already taken a vacation with Food Lover's Odyssey.
HOW TO BOOK:
Email me at: chefkathyayer [at] yahoo[dot]com. I'll send you the booking form. To reserve your space on this vacation, you will need to pay a $1,000 non-refundable deposit and complete and return the booking form.
Final payment of the remaining balance is due 90 days prior to the vacation start date.
QUESTIONS? - Email me at : chefkathyayer [at] yahoo [dot] com and I'll answer any questions you have or set up a phone or SKYPE call to discuss this vacation in detail.
***These dates don't work for you? Want to do this or a custom-designed Amalfi Coast vacation just for your group? We can make that happen! Email me at chefkathyayer [at] yahoo.com and let's start planning your dream vacation. ***